We Respect Your Privacy
Information Gathering and Usage:
When you register for solovatsoft.com we may ask for information that may identify you, e.g. user name, password, name, company, email address, billing address, and credit card information ("Personally Identifiable Information"). SoloSoft uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. [We use our best efforts to keep your Personally Identifiable Information confidential.]
This website uses Google AdWords:
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
SoloSoft uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run SoloSoft. Although SoloSoft owns the code, databases, and all rights to the SoloSoft application, you retain all rights to your data. [You may update and/or delete your Personally Identifiable Information]
SoloSoft may use your Personally Identifiable Information to:
- (a) send you emails with updates for the Website or Service;
- (b) enable you to post, read and respond to posts in forums, blogs or other parts of the Website;
- (c) to facilitate your purchase of the Service or otherwise on the Website;
- (d) enable you to participate in contest, sweepstakes and other promotions offered by SoloSoft;
- (e) communicate with you; and (f) as SoloSoft determines is reasonably necessary to facilitate your use of the Website or Services.
SoloSoft may disclose the Personally Identifiable Information under the following circumstances:
- SoloSoft may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information during the purchase of Services to process and fulfill the order and send the product (either directly or through a provider). To the extent SoloSoft utilizes any third parties for operations and maintenance, such contractors may have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing the products or services to SoloSoft. These contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, hosting services or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Website and/or Services. Access to your Personally Identifiable Information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractors to perform its limited function for us.
- SoloSoft may sell, transfer, or otherwise provide some or all of its assets, including you Personally Identifiable Information, to an affiliate or a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
SoloSoft makes no makes no representation that the Website operates (or is legally permitted to operate) in all geographic areas, or that the Website, or information, services or products offered through the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Accessing the Website from territories where the Website, or any content or functionality of the Website or portion thereof, is illegal is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access the Website, you agree and acknowledge that you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
Protecting Children’s Privacy:
SoloSoft strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Website from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Website is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access this Website at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Website without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
California Privacy Rights:
Under California Law, California residents may have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship: (a) a list of the categories of Personally Identifiable Information and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To make such requests, if entitled, please use the contact information listed below.
Address: 330 primrose rd, STE 402, Burlingame, CA 94040
Effective as of: May 10, 2012