An online community portal to provide communication and resources for an organization
The customer is one of the of the small start ups aimed to develop online community web portal. An online community portal was developed to provide communication and resources for the organization.
- End-to-End, automatic billing transactions with least manual work.
- Customer Relationship Management (Single view of the Customer)
- Value Added Services to Customers (Online Customer Self-service » Email/Fax,Online Chat, and Help)
- Management Information
After a detailed understanding of the business and technical requirements of the system, SoloSoft documented these requirements as detailed use cases. SoloSoft defined a multi-tiered, multi-layered architecture to cater to these business and technical requirements. SoloSoft was involved in platform and product evaluation and selection exercises. The architecture comprised of disparate technologies such as ASP.NET, VB, XML and MS SQL database.
The following was implemented:
- Centralized approach for deployment, but cater to regional variations
- Different user interface needs » web browser user interface for external users and Visual Basic based user interface for internal users
- Performance, Flexibility/Extensibility, Scalability, Maintainability and Reusability
- Email Notifications and Live Chat (passworded area)
- Personalization for registried users
- Online customer Registration
- Pricing Engine applied to various products and currencies