Outsource to a vendor or set up a your own subsidiary?
Deciding to go offshore is just the first step in achieving results of your plan.
- Outsourcing. Contracting to an outsourcing service provider is the quickest way to go offshore,
because you don't have to hire and train workers or rent an office and set up your own infrastructure.
With a consulting company, the hourly rate can be higher but the overall cost less. They're not your team,
but you can stop relationships more easily if you need to. So, the overal quality and reliability of service
- Outsourcing to an established IT Consulting company could be a good first step in your offshore strategy.
Your company needs to prove that offshore outsourcing will work for you. And the best approach is to outsource
- Many US companies decide to outsource offshore direct without knowing the issues that must be considered.
Some established companies are going directly offshore without even thinking it through.
Corporate boards of directors and VCs ask executive management what their Offshore Strategy is.
There is a lot of pressure on the CEO and CTO to have a well defined plan. What we see is that many companies
outsource offshore without defining any long-term plans.
- SolveITLabs's offshore outsourcing model for offshore software development guarantees cost savings up
to 50% within the first 12 months and with productivity increases. Our established software development
processes, a strong portfolio of reusable frameworks, time zone advantages and experienced project teams
combine to deliver expected business success to our clients.
- This is a reason, why many technology and industry specific companies have set up Offshore Development Centers
with SolveITLabs for offshore outsourcing and realize high returns on their Offshore Development Model.
Offshore development center
- SolveITLabs currently has fast growing Offshore development center
with total in 185 experienced software engineers. The depth and breadth of our industry and technology
expertise allows to offer offshore outsourcing in the areas of infrastructure outsourcing, applications
outsourcing, R&D outsourcing.
- With state-of-the-art communication facilities and infrastructure, our offshore centers work as a virtual
extension of our client's development environment providing 24x7 service. SolveITLabs offshore software
development center is located in Russia.
- The SolveITLabs US facility supports Executive, Account and Project Management functions as well as high-level System
Architecture and specialized consulting and deployment services. Most software development work occurs in
SolveITLabs's state-of-the-art development facilities in Russia.