Enterprise Portal and Content Management Systems Development
The enterprise portals have moved beyond content management role and become a core component of software architecture in modern systems.
Portals are web-based applications that gather information that comes from various sources. Enterprise portals provide a specific place to share and display specific information such as calendars, tasks, lists, collaboration, reporting, role-based access and e-commerce.
In our Enterprise Portal Development and Portal Integration we use all latest portal technologies such as: IBM WebSphere Portal, BEA WebLogic Portal, MS SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Oracle 9i suite, mySAP Enterprise Portal (NetWeaver server suite), ERP - Compiere, CRM - SugarCRM, iPlanet, remote wireless access to corporate portals.
Type of Portals we develop Pre-Implementation Services
Enterprise Content Management
- Web Content management Solutions
- Document Management solutions
Enterprise Information Portals
- Knowledge Portals Development
- ERP and CRM solutions Enterprise Portals
- B2C and B2B portals
- Order management, supply management solutions.
- E-Commerce Solutions Implementation
- Corporate Business Process analysis
- Project Planning
- Portal Migration to new technologies
- Content Migration
- Production support and Maintenance of Portals.
- Performance Tuning and Remote Product upgrades
To see more about our expertise in Enterprise Portal Development, please check our Case Studies.
The following are the typical portal components:
Content Management, Collaboration Services, View and Browse, Portal Search, View Personalization, Document Sharing, Static and Dynamic Reports, Notifications, E-Commerce, Subscribtions.